Created by a consortium of industry professionals from the sound, film and broadcast industries, SmartLynk is designed to exacting standards, with an attention to detail that is second to none. The result is stunning HD audio that you never before thought possible, perfectly complementing the HD video of your production.
- Input impedance per channel: 47kΩ
- PLUG & POWER at the mic inputs, supplies bias power for microphones requiring 1V > 3V
- Output impedance – Mixer output to camera: 200Ω
- Output impedance – Mixer output to smartphone: 100Ω
- Input signal maximum per channel: 4mV
- Mixer gain: 1V/V
- Mixer frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz, ±3dB
- Mixer noise RTI: 70nV/sqrtHz
- CMRR: 80dB
- Signal polarity: Non Inverted
- Blocker frequency: HF in-audible
- Blocker output level: 2mV
- Blocker enable/disable: Slide switch
- Blocker output: Tip of TRS
- Output jack to camera, signal and blocker signal: 3.5mm TRS
- Headphone amplifier output power per channel: 250mW into 8Ω, 85mW into 32Ω
- Headphone channel frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz, ±3dB
- Headphone mix signal level control: Volume pot
- Smart output jack to smartphone: 3.5mm TRRS. SmartLynk will disable smartphones’ internal microphone via auto detect function.
- Headphone source select switch: Smartphone or mixer
- Power: 2 X 1.5 v AAA alkaline cells
- Current consumption nominal: <10mA
- Battery Life: >40hours
- Power switch: Integrated into the mix mode switch
- Mixer controls: Left & right level pots, fade to full adjust
- Indicator: Power on/off
Fully designed in Australia. Electronics Manufactured in Australia.
Copyright 2012 My Myk Limited. All rights reserved.
MyMyk reserve the manufactures rights to alter product specifications without prior notice.